Today I am sharing a recipe I found and fell in love with
White chocolate peppermint Oreo bark!
Total time 10 mins
- 10 mini candy canes crushes
- 12 Oreos chopped
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips (or semi-sweet)
- 1.5 cups white chocolate chips
- Line your cookie sheet with wax paper
- Add milk chocolate chips to a microwave safe bowl and heat in 30 second increments, stirring after each, until melted and smooth. Poor on to prepared cookie sheet and spread flat. Sprinkle with chopped Oreos. Chill for 10 minutes.
- Add white chocolate chips to a microwave safe bowl and heat on 50% power and 30 increments, stirring after each, until melted and smooth. Pour over Oreos and spread onto the edges of the milk chocolate. Sprinkle with crushed candy canes. chill until set, break into pieces and serve or package to give
It is a super easy recipe and something for the family or your work Christmas party!
I hope you all enjoy!
Stay gorgeous xo